Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sneaks


I'm not a sporty person by any means, unless you count wearing Nikes and running shorts to Target. In that case I'm totally a sporty person. Despite my lack of athleticism I do love wearing athletic/sporty fashion pieces. Case in point these sneaks that I picked up at Charlotte Russe for $5. Yup FIVE DOLLARS! I was a little iffy at first, just because they're not my type of sneaker but when I saw their price I couldn't pass them up. #ConfessionsOfAShoeAddict

 Once I got them home and put them on and walked around in them I realized they are the comfiest sneakers ever! I've already decided they're going to be the perfect traveling shoe and will get lots of wear for sure! I also love the bright pop of orange on the inside. It adds a nice pop of color without being too overwhelming. 








Sunglasses: Versona Boutique (similar here)// T-shirt: JC Penney (similar here)// Jacket: Target (similar here)// Belt: Target (similar here)// Jeans: American Eagle// Sneakers: Charlotte Russe// Bracelet: Kohl's (similar here)// Purse: Kate Spade// 


This is one of my new favorite outfits. I dig the denim on denim look and how casual it is. It's the perfect Saturday errands outfit! Also, I bought a pair of the infamous mirror sunnies that Krista of Covering the Bases and Sarah of SarahBelle93x wears and holy I'm obsessed! I love how cool they look and give such an edgy vibe. 


                                                                          


How do you wear sneakers? Leave a comment below or send me a pic! I'm always looking for outfit inspo! :) 





post signature


"i'm a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers kinda girl"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar