Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Black and Gold


Jumpsuits are such a versatile piece. You can dress them up for a night out or down for a casual lunch look. Today I'm sharing a more night out look! 

  







Sunnies: Forever21 (similar here)// Necklace: Kendra Scott// Jumpsuit: Kohl's (identical here [limited sizes], similar here and here)// Spike bracelet: OASAP (identical here)// Watch: Charlotte Russe (old)// Link bracelet: Rocksbox// Druzy: Kendra Scott// Purse: Target (nude here)// Heels: Charlotte Russe (similar here, here, and here)//




|Thanks to Alex for the photos!|



I've worn this jumpsuit a couple of times which you can see here and here and it's remained a staple in my closet. It's so comfy and like I mentioned earlier is so versatile! The one that I am wearing is from last season but I linked a couple that are pretty similar. 

I paired it with these strappy, chunky, nude heels and my gold jewelry. There is just something about black and gold that is so classic and sophisticated. These heels are sold out at the original store I bought them at but I linked a whole bunch that are super similar! I think every girl should have a nude pair of heels in her wardrobe. 

Lastly this purse is a look alike for the classic Chanel ones. This one is from Target under $30 and is really nice quality and pretty spacious. It's the perfect night out bag that compliments the outfit perfectly! 



What is your versatile piece that goes from day to night? Love jumpsuits? Loathe them? Share your thoughts in the comments below!



post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar