Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Denim and Stripes



If you've been following me for any length of time you know that I love stripes, that can be seen here, here, here and here and extensively on my Instagram. Stripes are classic! You can't go wrong with them. Even though I have like 1048101 striped tops I can never pass one up. Case in point this one from Target... It's light, super soft and is a trapeze top which means flowy, perfect for when I'm out eating Mexican! Haha! 








Sunglasses: TJ Maxx (similar here)// Top: Target// Jeans: American Eagle// Bag: Coach// Sandals: Target// Bracelet: Kendra Scott// 



|Thanks to Alex for the photos|



The top is shortsleeve but I threw on my denim jacket because in this day in particular it was a bit chilly, but recently it's been in the high 60s and low 70s, perfect t-shirt weather. 

I love this top because it's striped (obvi) but also that it's long, almost tunic-y, which I love, especially with leggings. I can already tell this top will be a staple in my wardrobe! 


Do you love stripes? How do you wear them? Leave me a comment sharing! :)





post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar