Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Master P Says He Is Ready To Takeover The Hip-Hop Scene

Master P, as a rapper and a record label owner (No Limit Records) was popping back in the late 90s. I still remember thinking back then like how did this guy sell so much records when I don't even know any of his songs. But I can say he started that whole south of America takeover of the hip hop scene. He even put his son, Lil Romeo on the scene at only 10 years old. Although his No Limit label went bankrupt at some point, Percy Miller (Master P) had diversified into many business ventures at his prime, and has a high net-worth of $350 million; that is higher than 98% of rappers and rap moguls currently in the game.



I don't how possible that would be, but he plans to takeover the rap scene in 2013. Read what he had to say in a recent interview below.




"What's up y'all, it's the boss of all bosses, on a private plane right now," Master P said in a video. "No Limit film, coming from the projects to be able to do what we do, it's definitely a blessing. I thank the man up above. It's my life, it's a nice life, it's a beautiful life. ... I know a lot of y'all thought it was over for me. I just had to dig up the little money I had, take over this sh*t again. Never count me out. I am the best hustler in the game and I am the boss of all bosses." (No Limit)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar