Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nas Finally Drops Title of 10th Album- "Life is Good"

Yeah! Nas finally dropped the title of his 10th album, and he said it is going to be titled "Life is Good". He let the cat out of the bag on twitter a couple of minutes ago.

Nas Nasir Jones
My album title is- Life Is Good!!!

That's exactly what he put up on his twitter page. I am a big nas fan, so this is good news to me, because this shows that he is concentrating on getting the album out. It is a good thing he has a new friend in Damian Marley- the two just got off touring for there collaborative effort (Distant Relatives), and there is news that Damian is also working on a solo LP of his own, and nas is featured on it. I am sure the fact that damian was working on an album would have encouraged him to face his solo project.

Since i got this off twitter, i decided to put up some of the comments people dropped after hearing this news-



Sole_Starr © Sole Starr
RT @sugarshane
@nas greatest rapper of all time! i cant wait for 
the new album! :))

ashleydiboe Ashley
When @nas new Álbum comes out its gunna be fuckin ill...i can jus 
feel it! Cant wait!!!

Jared4StarZ Jared Barnett
So I'm Guessing "Life Is Good" Is The Name Of The New @nas 
Album. Thats Whats Up.
 

Train2Freedom © T.R.A.I.N
YEZZZZIRRRR RT @nas My album title is- Life Is Good!!!

Oirvin William Dutch @
@nas when ever it comes out imma cop!# No boot
 

 thisistheilliad Adeshola Adigun
I'll probably feel good about life when @nas drops this Life Is Good
album.


 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar