Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Palazzo Pants and a Splash of Sparkly Crystals


"If I had my way, I’d wear jewelry, a great pair of heels and nothing else.”
 - Jada Pinkett Smith

Dare I add ‘I’d be draped in jewelry from head to toe.’ Like I say my love for statement jewelry is no longer a secret. Welcome back FI readers!

How has everyone been? So I got injured in a crash last week and all I wanted to do over last weekend was lay in bed. Didn’t get to go out and take pictures and for the first time I skipped posting. Had to take care of me but I’m better than ever and I’m back. Thanks so much for the calls, messages on iG and FB, texts. All that goodwill. Sheesh I am loved (dancing emoji)! Thank you darlings, I love you  right back.

How’s this necklace for a piece of jewelry? Did you just say ‘Now this is cute?” I heard that, hehe. Those who know me know that this is PERFECT for me. Huge thanks to Takai By Angela for another stunning piece. This multicolor Crystal necklace is as unique as it is beautiful. With different colored crystal pieces cascading down and finishing off in a beautiful V, beyond amazing! The tiered structure of this necklace worked beautifully with the slight V neckline of my camisole and like most bib necklaces added some dimension too. Need I say more? Lol...

But wait, if this stunner just got on your 'lust list' then you should head on over to Takai By Angela and treat yourself to one. Too bad you may not get it in time for mother’s day but knowing that this has been added to your arsenal makes it worth the wait. I promise, you’re going to be shaking things up with this lovely piece. I can just imagine how perfect the sparkly crystals will look with a LBD. Go make a statement, thank me later, ;).

The trending palazzo pants are easy to dress up or down. They’re perfect with sandals and great with heels. And don’t we all love a great versatile piece that’s perfect for both casual and formal use. These soft wool pants are elegant and flattering. It has this sportswear meet runway feel to it. I love the flat front effect thanks to the overlapping button closure that has a flattening effect on the stomach. So I wore my jacket open with confidence for a chic and effortless look. A crop top or even a tee works well with these pants as well.

Impeccable quality and so much attention to detail reign in this white blazer The slight peplum bottom creates a perfect silhouette while the 3 button detail, an unexpected and fun touch add some structure. And boy do I love structure! Other details like the chain closure and the faux pockets make this piece a wardrobe staple that will look just as fantastic paired with tailored pants, skinny jeans and even leggings as it did with the chic palazzo pants I paired it with.


How are you styling your wide leg pants? Your statement jewelry? 


Deets
Blazer By Le Complici
Pants By Carven
Necklace - Takai By Angela (Here)
Daffodile Pumps By Christian Louboutin
Ring (gift from my one of my students
Bag By Kate Spade
Sunnies Ny Quay Australia

Glad you stopped by. Keep thinking the purple thoughts, Xo...

post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar