Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Possibly the hottest couple in the world - fact.

Years ago back in a decade called the 90s - this happened. Kate Moss and Johnny Depp. They dated for four years and I have to say are providing me with some serious outfit lust....
Okay so he used to be hot and she's borderline irritating these days...I liked her better when she was a model and knew when to shut up! Her name is all over the place at the moment! But look at how gorgeous both of them are...sigh...
This would have been around the time they both started to become famous!!! ( speaking of which, I just found another image of the couple on a website called '90s models in their hey-day - what a burn!!!)
I cant find any details of their break-up - like why, what, when, how ,who but I can find multiple pages dedicated to their style as a couple which it has to be said was better in the early half of the 90s.....I am in love with her leather jacket which appears vintage and slightly beaten up...sigh...

Sigh...I wish I was that cool...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar