Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Feather Mani ♥

Hi guys ! So glad it's finally Friday, been a very busy week. I hope everyone is wearing black in support for Rape victims. I sure am doing my part for this cause. It's horrible that any woman has to go through that in her lifetime. ♥

Today I'm showing you a special mani I wore a few weeks back. For this mani I used China Glaze Below Deck, and the accent nail was Seche Colour Simplicity and I stamped with Seche Colour Enamored and Portobello using an Essence stamping plate. I just loved this mani to bits, and so did everyone who attended my little guy's birthday party.

So first off let me share the design that inspired this mani -
And then the gorgeous mani -
The colours are just gorgeous and easy to wear. China Glaze Below Deck is the most gorgeous colour for work and play , as it can easily be dressed up or down ♥ I'm so glad I got this colour for myself as a Christmas Prezzie.

Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend ??

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar