Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Joe Jonas Has More Clothes than His Female Friends





Joe Jonas wraps up his workout on Saturday afternoon (February 18) in Miami, Fla.

Earlier in the week, the 22-year-old musician was seen out at New York Fashion Week.

Joe told the NY Mag about his fashion obsessions, “I’ve got way too many clothes. Every time I show my closet, I feel embarrassed because there are so many clothes in there that I feel like, it’s hilarious. I have more clothes than a lot of my friends who are girls. But I just love clothes and I love fashion.”

He added about one of his addictions, “Shoes probably. I love shoes so I’ve got quite a lot of pairs. I have a thousand pairs of sneakers. I think YSL has been making amazing sneakers, so I have a lot of YSL sneakers. They’re really comfortable.”

Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar