Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nollywood twin actresses, Chidinma and Chidiebere shares new pic to mark their birthday



Nollywood twin actresses, Chidinma and Chidiebere are in a celebratory mood today, January 2nd, as they both clock in a year age.

To celebrate their special day, the twin sisters posted a photo of themselves on their respective instagram and appreciated each other with sweet words.

"Today I remember the day we both came out and how we did. Do you still remember the story again? The struggle of who comes first? You realize how stronger our bond has become. I love you @realchidiebereaneke I wish today would be like this forever. Thank you for loving and supporting me the way you’ve always done. Having you as my twin was never a mistake ❤❤❤💋💋 ."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar