Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Christmas Lights nail art

Today is the first theme of Winter Nail Art Challenge; Christmas Lights/candles. This first theme really sets the tone of this nail art challenge, it's more of a Christmas challenge than a winter challenge, when you think about it. :)

Even though it's December, it's way too early for me to have any "Christmas spirit" and I guess that influenced my nail art a bit, but maybe that's not a bad thing? Basically what I have for you is a Saran Wrap (which I have a tutorial for HERE) and on top of that some simple free hand nail art. Hope you like it. :)









Polishes used:
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark
Jordana Pop Art - Contemporary White
Kleancolor - White
La Femme (gray)
Adena - no. 51
Heart shaped green bottle (probably Etude House?!)
Nordic Cap - NP09 (red)
Nordic Cap - NP21 (blue)
Claire's matte nail polish

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar