Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ZAYN MALIK OPENS UP ON SMOKING POT, NEW ALBUM 'MIND OF MINE' AS HE COVERS NME

Zayn Malik opens up like never before as he covers NME. He talked about smoking pot, 'racial confusion', surviving the hysteria of One Direction, his new solo album, 'Mind of Mine' and much more.



Here are a few excerpts from his interview with NME,

On his childhood struggles, Zayn said,
" I seemed to find myself in situations that weren't necessarily the best situations. Getting wound up by stuff people said.... I wasn't sensitive.... I hate to get into it because it's not something that affects my brain anymore. There was a kind of racial confusion with me. They didn't know where to put me. I confused arrogance with ignorance. Certain people  don't want to know certain things and I had to realize I couldn't teach them".

On his new Album, 'Mind of Mine', Zayn said,
"It's really reflective of the whole experience that I want to give the listener. I wanted it to be almost like a brainstorm. It's just music and it's just whatever you're feeling at that moment in time".

On smoking pot, Zayn opened up and said,
"I've probably been smoking for a while. I don't wanna say when I started because I don't want to influence anyone else. That's just something I do myself... It helps sometimes with the creative process, if you're smoking good weed".

Zayn also said that apart from Liam Payne, no other member of One Direction has reached out to him and they phone each other but he has not seen any of his former bandmates since he left the group.

This issue of NME was released on Thursday.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar