Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

DRAKE RETURNS: Rapper Relased 'Certified Lover Boy' Studio Album!

Drake is BACK!  The MC's looms hard and long especially with the release of brand new music for the MASSES!  Drake's new studio album Certified Lover Boy DROPPED Sept 3rd!

He just dropped his brand new official music video for lead single "Way 2 Sexy" which features both Future & Young Thug!   Watch it below!  The song is lifted from Drake's new

Check it out via Spotify!

NEW STUDIO ALBUM: Drake's 'Certified Lover Boy!'


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


 


 

 

 

#Drake #CertifiedLoverBoy #newstudioalbum#Way2Sexy #Future #YoungThug #newsingle  #Future #Desires #newsingle #Hip-Hop #Rap #Future #LifeIsGood #Drake #newsingle #newmusicvideo #buzzfeed #musicartists #Drake #BehindBarz #newfreestylesingle #MoneyInTheGrave #RickRoss #newsingle #newmusicvideo #DuppyFreestyle #PushaTDissTrack #NiceForWhat #newsingle #OliviaWilde #IssaRae #RashidaJones #LaurynHill #Ex-Factorsample #God'sPlan #newmusicvideo #DiplomaticImmunity #twonewsingles #Signs #newsingle #Glow #KanyeWest #Portland #Quavo #Travis$cott #twonewsingles #MoreLife #newstudioalbum #TwoBirdsOneStone #Sneakin #FakeLove #threenewsingles #MoreLife #newplaylistalbum #Child'sPlay #newmusicvideo #TyraBanks #4pminCalabasas #newfreestylesingle #Views #newstudioalbum #TooGood #Rihanna #newsingle #ViewsFromThe6 #newstudioalbum #RickRoss #Empire #J.U.S.T.I.C.E.Leaguealbum #J.U.S.T.I.C.EForAll #J.U.S.T.I.C.ELeague #newsingle #newalbum #HotlineBling #newmusicvideo #Energy #MySide #IfYourReadingThisNowIt'sTooLate #newmixtape #6God #HeatOfTheMoment #HowBoutNow #Boi-1da #JordanEvans #newmusic #3newsingles #musicartists #buzzfeed #musicarists #raw3entertainment #music #videos #newartists #Television #film #gaming

 







http://www.drakeofficial.com/

https://open.spotify.com/album/3SpBlxme9WbeQdI9kx7KAV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar