
I am a sucker for a pretty package. Last week while running to Target for essentials, I saw this line called Boots. Now that I looked it up on the Target site, it seems that they have been around for awhile. How could I have missed the great vintage look packaging? I think I may have to experiment with this line. I love leaving pretty things out on counters. I also like to have pretty things in drawers, just for me. Like a cute lining on a jacket or coat... it is just for you. And that is what makes it special. Sometimes if it is grey or rainy, you can think about that special lining that only you know about. So, I am wondering if this line is really good or is it just the jar? Because there isn't much better than a pretty package with pretty insides!

0 Yorumlar