Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Chippy Chair

Happy Friday.

Got a wonderful new office chair for Christmas.  Loved the french vibe of the chair and the blue and white stripes.  The color of the wood however did not appeal to me.

So guess what??? I had some White Paint!!!! 
The brown tone of the wood was not going well with my white chippy office armoire.
So out came a paint brush and some white paint.



These cloudy sunless days make it so hard to get a good picture.  It is hard to capture the chairs pretty when you do not have decent light.
After I painted it white I sanded the edges to make the chair chippy.  The fabric on the chair is a lighter blue and white stripe.

Now I have a chippy french vibe chair that is very comfy for my time on the computer.

Have a great Friday.
Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Kris




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar