Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cover Characteristic



Cover Characteristics is a meme by Sugar and Snark- every week a characteristic is selected and we post 5 books with that week's theme.

This week's theme- Fish

I had a bit of trouble with this week's theme- I usually try to find something in my preferred genres, or at least close- but that wasn't happening. So I just picked more or less whatever I found. 

Fishing with RayAnne: A NovelA Fish Out of Water (Beginner Books B-23)Mermaid Wisdom: Enrich Your Life with Insights from the DeepOut of My MindCirca NowSo Long, and Thanks for All the Fish (Hitchhiker's Guide, #4)Bluefish

I kinda like Fish Out Of Water mainly because of the fish's expression. And the fish jumping out of the fishbowl is kinda interesting. Which one do you like?

I guess So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish is my fave.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar