Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Elegant Treat Bag Banner For Halloween

Decorate your house for Halloween with a dollar store treat bag banner. Make the kids happy and still get the elegant look you like.

It's like having your decor treat and eating it, too...

Cute Painted Ghost Banner For Halloween

I am not a big fan of Halloween. As a matter of fact, last year I was thrilled that everyone here was way too old for trick or treating and I no longer had to participate in this, my least favorite holiday of the year.

Even better, I was finally able to decorate my way in October.

I ignored Halloween altogether and dressed my home for fall instead.

There were no spider webs on my front door, no cardboard cats, no vinyl cling witches and no orange.

Well, very little orange.
Read More of This Article

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar